You have our commitment that at Voyage, we:
- Use only natural cannabis that we grew on our own farm with experience and integrity
- Stand by our potency and pesticide testing
- Place an emphasis on quality and consistency
- Follow environmentally conscious practices
Why Choose Voyage?
- From Seed to Sale – at the farm, our outdoor crop is grown specifically for extraction, then cured close to the field in which it was harvested. We literally open the door from our distillation room to see the source seed crop planted on rolling hills. No vendors, no other sources, and all outdoor Oregon grown flower.
- Proprietary processes - Our proprietary process, removing all moisture from our product, retains natural terpenes better than any other process used today.
- Natural water sources – The artisanal well supporting the crop at our farm has been active for years, and is filled with fresh runoff from Mt. Hood in the gorge; no basic well water here!
All Voyage cannabis is grown and extracted on our own farm, located in the Cascade volcanic arc region of northern Oregon. With Mt. Hood as the backdrop, our farm thrives in one of Oregon’s most majestic and tranquil valleys. Crystal clear running water and rich soil developed over thousands of years have created a growing environment that cannot be replicated. The farm became part of the Voyage family in May of 2016, with renovations completed in such a way as to maintain the natural beauty of the rural environment. Today we have a state-of-the-art production facility encompassing growing, harvesting, and extraction processes that result in the purest CO2-extracted oils. Our farms is more than a location, it is an experience – just like the excellent cannabis we produce.